Kordz Intros PRS3 AOC HDMI Cable
Kordz has announced the PRS3 AOC HDMI cable, a thin and flexible cable for long length installs. The PRS3 AOC HDMI cable can deliver HDR/3D/4K/UHD/High frame rate to provide dependable high-quality signal distribution, and its head shell has now been reduced in size by 34% for even easier installation. The PRS3 AOC HDMI is distributed by Future Ready Solutions.
Thanks to its 3kg grip, the cable is perfect for integrators, ensuring that cable installation is a one-time job. This prevents the cable from falling out and leading to time-consuming, costly and potentially embarrassing re-connection work for integrators. As the cable does not require additional power (as an HDMI extender would), this further simplifies the integration challenge. Its Kevlar-reinforced internals allow for superior flexibility and pull strength during installation. The newly engineered head shell allows for a shallower mounting depth behind components, plus easier installation with its engineered 15kg pull strength – ideal for when running cable through conduit or walls.
Balanced with its strength, the cable features a slim profile, with an anti-vibration connector shell that is just 18mm wide. It is available in a range of sizes to suit a wide range of installations – from 10 meters up to 30 meters, with longer sizes likely to be introduced soon. The HDMI cable’s 18Gbps maximum HDMI 2.0 certification from DPL Laboratories ensures that the product delivers on its performance promises, and each unit is individually tested prior to being sold. Fire rating is now available in both CMP (Plenum) and LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) which meets the fire rating requirements of most nations around the world.
The Kordz PRS3 AOC HDMI cable is the only product to deliver all the following features to integrators:
- Strong 3Kg grip ensures the connector stays in place for as long as required.
- Zinc Alloy slim profile (18mm wide) anti vibration connector shell allows for easy installation – fits within a 20mm conduit.
- 4 x glass fiber cables that can be re-purposed for later upgrades using other electronics.
- Reinforced internals for superior flexibility and pull strength during installation
- Light weight and flexible
- Fire rating is now available in both CMP (Plenum) and LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- No need for external power – works just like a normal 1m HDMI cable.
- 18Gbps certified by DPL Labs for the maximum HDMI 2.0 specification.
Kordz HDMI cable is here.